Scaffold Health & Safety
Health & Safety Excellence
Black Eagle Scaffolding Ltd ‘Health & Safety’ policy includes;
- Educating our operatives with comprehensive information on current ‘Health & Safety’ policy.
- The possession of public and workforce insurance (£20,000,000), public & product liability (£15,000,000), Health & Safety Executive (HSE) awareness for all, Construction Industry Scaffolding Records Scheme (CISRS) trained operatives working under BS EN.
- We ensure the work we undertake is conducted by highly qualified and experienced site operatives. Also, we train our employees to divert public networks, install scaffolding in accordance with street works/signs, guard projects and work with asbestos.
- Safeguarding our employees is of great importance and we are prepared in the event of an emergencies with well rehearsed rescue plans.
- Furthermore,we are actively part of the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) and New Roads & Street Works Act (NRSWA).
Black Eagle Scaffolding Ltd consists of a project-orientated team who actively promote ‘Health & Safety’ for all. We continually enhance our theoretical knowledge and delivery of ‘Health & Safety’ practice. ‘Health & Safety’ importance is ever present throughout the erection, inspection and dismantling of our access products.
Due to our close connections with CITB, and a commitment to developing apprentices, our philosophy is to benefit the wider community. We have taken extra steps to ensure our strict no drug/alcohol policy is enforced to ensure that members of the workforce are not under influence.
Also we ensure that our staff our CRB checked and clear to continue employment prior to commencing work under the Black Eagle Scaffolding Ltd name. Those under our ‘apprentice/work experience’ scheme are correctly developed during their professional career with relevant training qualifications/practical experience whilst site operatives are first aid trained.
Not just on-site are we alert to the safety of individuals. From a logistical perspective, on the road, we are extremerly aware of protecting all members of the public.
Our transport vehicles protect those who are most vulnerable. We have specifically placed signs on our vehicles informing cyclists of when they are most at risk and how any potential danger can be minimised.